Enjoy the experience in one of the most unique and fascinating wineries of the Maremma and taste the real and varied Morellino di Scansano wine.
MUVIS Wine Museum Tour in Rome
Visit MUVIS, the largest wine museum in Europe, in the historic cellars of the Vaselli family. Spread over five floors, four of which are underground, this anthropological museum presents a thorough journey into its physical and symbolic roots.
Go down the hill to discover ancient wine production, then head to the so-called cathedral to admire giant 3-meter barrels. Listen to the ancient myths of the origins of vines, from Adam and Eve to Noah, and discover how wine has always played a major cultural and social role, also linking it to our primordial ancestors.
- Visit the largest wine museum in Europe
- Explore the museum, with 2000 square meters of underground cellars
- Stroll through the giant barrels
- What Is included
- Pick-up from the port of Civitavecchia and return
- Shared round-trip transfer in air-conditioned minivan
- Entrance to the castle
- Additional Services on Request
Additional stops in Tuscania