Discover the Etruscans on this guided cultural tour and visit the city of Tarquinia, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Explore the ancient Etruscan necropolis with tombs painted over 3000 years ago.
Explore the Monster Park in the Gardens of Bomarzo
Visit the exclusive Parco dei Mostri, also known as the Giardino di Bomarzo. Explore the gardens and their large terraces, fountains with water features, and mannerist sculptures. Discover figures of monsters, dragons, mythological characters, and exotic animals. See the blocks of peperino, a crooked house, a funerary temple, and obelisk monuments with carved mottos.
After the visit, enjoy a traditional lunch in a restaurant in the center of Viterbo. In the afternoon, we take a guided tour of the historic center. Known as the City of the Popes, the spectacular medieval center of Viterbo deserves to be seen. Discover the era of the Holy See and the clashes between the Guelph and Ghibelline families.
- Explore the exclusive Parco dei Mostri in Bomarzo
- Discover figures of monsters and mythological characters
- See a mortuary temple
- Visit the historic center of Viterbo, known as the City of the Popes
- Treat yourself to a traditional Italian lunch
- What Is Included
- Pick-up and drop-off at the port of Civitavecchia
- Entrance ticket to the Parco dei Mostri
- Lunch in Viterbo
- Additional Services on Request
Additional stops in Tuscania